Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Early childhood" miniature (C) 2007 sold
Nita Leger Casey


Yesterday I posted a John Singer Sargent photo from the collection of the Boston MFA and everyone wanted to know if it was a painting, and wanted to know if I paint this sort of subject , yes I have ! but I have sold them before it was posted , so here are a few of the ones I have done who are now with some collectors , this one has a Mary Cassatt in the background.
It is always on my list to do more as I do enjoy them very much , you have to love to paint your subject to make your journey in art pleasurable .
I do also take commissions , I would answer any question you would have , just email me
nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Vee said...

Oh I must show this to my niece who works as a tour guide in an art museum. I think she'd get a kick out of this. I've always wanted her to illustrate a children's book about visiting an art museum, but she pooh poohs me.

Happy Valentine's Day, Nita!