Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Walking the dog watercolor 5x7 (c) 2010
Nita Leger Casey
Well ,we had a very gloomy day of snow and rain today, missed my Breakfast Club friends , we meet every Wednesday at Borders , have done it for years , the weather was just too bad to venture out today . So I painted and also spent a lot of time on the computer ,it's amazing how you can go from one thing to another and the hours just fly by .
This is another street scene , this time in Portsmouth , very old and Colonial , I painted this scene in a very loose style, harder than painting details .
This town has the most dog walkers of any town I know .
if you are interested in this painting email me nlcasey@charter.net
these watercolors are a nice way to start a collection of original work at a reasonable price .
reward yourself with an original !

No comments: