Thursday, February 18, 2010

The coffee shop in Rockport watercolor 6x8 (c) 2010
Nita Leger Casey. sold
It has been a few days since I painted and posted , my life has had a few priority lately , my husband who needs attention with cataracts that are so bad , he cannot drive , so I am a chauffeur to many appointments , he should be fine in a month after his surgery.
So I might not post daily ,but enough for all my faithful followers and collectors.
This morning I took the time to paint finely , this was from our trip to Rockport on Sunday. this street has a lot of galleries , a very touristic town on Cape Ann , lots of famous artists started their success in this village .
if you are interested in this painting , email me nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Leslie Anne Pease said...

I know Rockport and you captured it well!

Vee said...

It could be a number of dear streets I've known and loved. Your story about your chaffeuring your hubby just now reminds me of my dear friend Sandi. She writes very humorous accounts of this at her blog called Holding Patterns. Best wishes with the driving and all the best with your husband's upcoming surgery. It's like a miracle!