Saturday, February 20, 2010

"The Gallery" watercolor 5x5 (c) 2010
Nita Leger Casey
It sure felt like Spring was around the corner today , it was a beautiful sunny day.
Started my day going to breakfast with Tim to one of his favorite place in Nashua , and after took my car to Jiffy lube , it's always an experience going there ,Tim usually takes it and does it for me , but I am the chauffeur now! So if you have gone there you know how they operated I must say they have to be the best salesmen , I wish I could be like them selling my paintings ! it was kind of funny listening to the guy with every costumers , well $150.00 later my car was ready for another 3000 miles , now the regular price of oil change is $ 29.95, so I would say he certainly did a good job with his salesmanship.
Artists need to take there courses!
So later on this lovely afternoon , I painted this scene of last Sunday in Rockport, my # 3 street scene of this quint village , like I said yesterday Rockport has many galleries with many very accomplished artists .
email me if you want this one , nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: