Friday, February 12, 2010



Today was a pleasant surprise myself to go to the Boston Museum of Fine arts . My husband a DR appointment in town , I knew it would take a few hours , so I went to the museum and to my surprise this show had just open , beautiful still life show from Luis Meléndez (1716–1780). what a treat! I really wanted to come home and paint pears ! I also enjoyed the beautiful work of John Singer Sargent's The Daughters of Edward Darley Boit , will go on tour at the end of the month to Prado , so that was nice to see it again before the tour , i just love that painting ! and all the others , I feel fortunate to have seen many of his paintings .
PS, I took this photo today to show you here in Boston , we have no snow ! but Texas and Florida had some ,it was 42 degree and sunny

no DP

No comments: