Tuesday, February 09, 2010

"Late afternoon on the farm " (C)2010 6x6 on board
Nita Leger Casey
I so want to go back and paint outside right now , the lack of time has left me a bit frustrated and so as the lack of snow. Today I had to go to Jaffrey NH to pickup a painting from a show , while driving I just wanted to pull over and paint well it is not that easy , places that I have done that before are now packed with ice , we are supposed to get a storm tomorrow , hopefully it will cover the ugly parts of winter, the roads are so frost damaged , I thought I was on a Disney ride.
After my drive and errants I had to do , I managed a painting in the studio of a farm up in Sugar Hill, painted with artistic licence, I wanted that late afternoon glow !
If you are interested in this painting email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: