Monday, February 21, 2011

The walking path in Pepperell
Pastel demo 5x7 (C) 2011
Nita Leger Casey
This was the other painting my students painted along with me , a nice summer scene , a change of our snow scenes we have now and still snowing ,sixty degree one day and 9 degree now !
I was taking care of my son's dog all week end a baby Burmese Mountain dog , just was too cute ,he just went home I think Clancy will be depressed tomorrow , he won't be able to boss him around. My home studio was turned into a puppy room , so I didn't get much done .
this painting is available , email me for details .nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Nita,
J'aime beaucoup cette scène d'été. Très réussie.
Je n'ai jamais utilisé les pastels mais je vois que tu es très à l'aise aussi avec cette technique :o)
Bonne semaine