Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shopping in Newburyport
Watercolor 6x7 copyrighted 2011
Nita Leger Casey
I didn't get to post last night , my husband 's computer crashed and now he seems to like mine , while waiting to use it I feel a sleep . This is the other painting I painted while at the studio the day before , a scene I have been wanting to do for awhile from a visit to Newburyport , a very quint and historical seaside town in Massachusetts , not to be confused with Newburry street who is in Boston. I am a bit tired of the snow right now and wanted something a bit more cheerful, also wanted to get back to some watercolors .
I think I forgot to mentioned , I have joined the Loading Dock art gallery at Western Avenue ,if you are in the area and the artists you are looking for is not in , the gallery gives you the opportunity to see many beautiful piece of art from jewelery , pottery ,quilts photography paintings and more ... and special shows .
This painting is available $125.00 matted and shipped . email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: