Sunday, February 13, 2011

Savannah's best
8x10 watercolor , copyrighted 2011
Nita Leger Casey
Sunday is not my favorite day ,I always seem to get get the blues unless I am out somewhere , today I really was prepared to take a drive to chase the Sunday blues but the weather was so overcast and cold we choose not to waste gas , not knowing how the sidewalks will be where I wanted to go , my destination was to be Newburryport ,the town I mentioned yesterday .
As you see I am on my street scenes mode ,this was from a photo I took in Savannah , I love that town the old part of course ,I have visited many times ,it is famous for it's special Southern cooking lady and this is her restaurant , let's see if anyone recognized the place ? the parks are great and the waterfront very tourist and funky , my grand daughter loves the candy store there . Tomorrow is valentine's day , be good to your love ones .
Happy Valentine's to all my followers !
Email me if you are interested in this painting ,nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: