Tuesday, January 11, 2011

View # 2 from the Sunset hill Inn
oil on canvas 16x20 copyrighted 2011
Nita Leger Casey.
Studio again today , juts wanted to finish my # 2 painting that was painted on location and needed some final touch , i can't believe it took me a year to do this , what happen is my life is so busy, when i get back from a trip I have to catch upon chores and next thing you know another painting trip and on and on ! I really need an apprentice like they had in the old days ,too bad I can't afford one and a secretary , same here can't afford it , not easy being an artist !
I do love spending time in my studio at Western Avenue with no interruptions ,check it out.
We are waiting for a snow storm witch is due , the South is getting it all ! tomorrow will be a day to really do some catch up !
email me nlcasey@charter.net if you are interested in this painting , it's a larger painting , great for a collector .

No comments: