Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chuck's blue truck
Watercolor 6x8 copyrighted 2011
Nita Leger Casey
We did get this storm , at 8 AM we had 18 inches by the afternoon we had two feet ,the nice thing about it , it looks beautiful outside. Nobody was out today except the snow plows .
I missed not seeing my friends today Wednesday is our breakfast club day so instead I told them I would paint a scene from out of my window , this what I painted the view from my home studio looks in to my neighbors yard , I always like that little barn in the winter , it has character , it actually had a red truck there ,but chuck has a couple of them and the other one is blue ,the red one would of compete with the barn ,artistic license always comes very handy, both trucks were very busy all day because they were doing a lot of plowing .
tomorrow it should be just beautiful when the sun will shine on that fresh snow .
if you are interested in this painting Email me nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Vee said...

Two feet? That's a lot of snow, Nita. Glad that you had the chance to paint this nice little scene. I'm a big believer in poetic license.