Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swan Boats #2
Watercolor 5x7 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
Just another view of the famous Boston Garden with the Swan Boats,
Being in Maine and only working from my laptop , I am not sure the color of this painting is accurate ,I normally scan my watercolors ,this is a photo of it .
I have been doing a lot of reading , art books and magazine ,at home I never have the time so this week has been relaxing and only do what I want.
I will have plenty to do when I get home , I have signed a new lease for a Studio in a Mill in Lowell, called the Western Avenue studio, I am looking forward the adventure of having a studio away from home , something I always wanted to do , so I am giving it a shot!
if you are interested in this watercolor email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: