Monday, June 28, 2010

Kingfield Pops at the farm
Pastel 6x8
Nita Leger Casey
When I got home last night ,I had a pkg of new pastel paper , called Pastelmat from France , so today I was dying to try it out , I had a scene in my mind from the week end . Saturday we had gone to the Kingfield Pops , what it is the Bangor Symphony comes every year and performs outdoor in this beautiful farm land in Kingfield ,a town in the Western mountain of Maine , it's starts at 5 pm and goes on until 10 pm a real treat to listen to this beautiful music and talented performers every year , it ends with the firework . This is the farm where the concert takes place .
Going back to this new paper , I think I like it ! so I am sure I will use more in my next painting trip to Maine .
If you are interested in this painting , email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: