Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"Oriental Peony"
Watercolor 6x6, copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
I have these in my garden right now ! but already are drooping on the ground , they are beautiful , it's sad they last such short time in bloom .
My yard is looking so nice right now , lots of work to keep it up ,that is why I have a broken back after all the planting and mowing etc..., I went to a chiropractor for my very first time today , I was a bit apprehensive , a friend of mine recommended it, I told him I was going on a mini art retreat and needed help right away , he was very nice to take me as a walk in , it did help! Going to paint with the Pastel painters of Maine , it should be fun !
this is a lovely square shape painting ,would look nice if you are a collector of flowers .
email me nlcasey@charter.net .

No comments: