Monday, April 05, 2010

"Brown Stone Boutique" watercolor 5x7 (C) 2010
Nita Leger Casey
Hope all my followers had a wonderful holiday , I took a brake from posting for a few days , I had a full house of guests, all my children and grandchildren came to visit , that's 14 when we are all together ,that left me little time to paint or even sit in the studio ,lots of meals to prepare , we all had a great time , they are now all safe back home .
I went to Boston again today , my husband had an appointment so that was my chance to spent couple hours in Newburry street and continue my series of brown stone boutiques , it was actually very beautiful today , lots of flowering trees in bloom ! Spring is here . Here is your chance to collect Boston . email me nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Chris Ousley said...

You are on a roll with these boutiques. Some challenging drawing subjects with some of the angles. Good stuff.