Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Lunch in town " original watercolor (C) 2010
Nita Leger Casey
This week end I was watching my son's dog while in Maine, Brody who is a very large Bernese Mountain dog who needs a lot of attention , like wanting to sit on my lap while I was painting , so here we have a very loose watercolor something I always want to achieve but end up with too many details , well Brody help me with this one !
Maine was fun as usual and beautiful with a Spring snow storm .
This restaurant is located in the famous Newburry Street of Boston.
if you have been there , this series is worth looking at , email me if you are interested .
nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Susan Renee Lammers said...

Love your paintings Nita! Hope to see you soon on the way up to Lubec! My sign Lammers Gallery will be going up soon.