Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Spring shadows " original watercolor
8x5 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey sold

Took a few days off my wonderful series of Downtown Boston , I love the soft colors of Spring with this brown stone house on Newburry Street , I have a few more to do , but also other projects so I might not post everyday, commissions come first!
I have a challenge going with my artists Breakfast group , paint a scene working with only two colors , a few have done it already I probably will post the results later, it is amazing all the colors you can make with only yellow ochre and burnt sienna with white and black .
email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

3 comments:

Janice said...

Nita your paintings are so wonderful and beautiful! I have enjoyed my visit here very much :)

Nita Leger Casey said...

Thanks Janice , your work is nice also , thank you for the nice compliments .

Chris Ousley said...

Another winner. Good light!