Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sugar Hill village

Watercolor, 6x8 copyrighted 2011 by Nita Leger Casey  sold
Took my grandson Carson to the studio today, I had a photo of Sugar Hill where I have gone painting before during snow camp and I always wanted to do it this little scene , today was the day ! he sat next to me and painted the same scene , he was so cute ! he is so observant I am really impress with him, I got him his own easel and box combination ,so he is all set!
I wish we had a little snow like the painting ,just enough to make it pretty .if you are interested in this watercolor email me nlcasey@charter.net 

1 comment:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Nita you make beautiful, beautiful work. Love it. Also this snow landscape is breathtaking and so real. I feel the silence of the snow and the cold.
Fabulous.
Lovely greet Marja
(the Netherlands)