Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mount Lafayette

8x10 oil on canvas
Copyrighted 2011 Nita Leger Casey
Mount Lafayette 
I have not gone away, just down with a bad cold and the Holidays, on the good side, I was very happy to have all my family all together this Christmas 14 of them, it was a house full and still is ,
 a few have gone back to South Carolina, Grand son Carson my little artist is getting me going again , Let's paint grandma ! the only trouble is the studio at the house is a mess with everyone here , but we will try to get back in the routine .
This painting was done last year at snow camp in NH, no snow here in Mass this year ,it was 46 degree this afternoon,strange December but it's OK ,we will pay later I am sure!
this painting is for sale $ 150.00 , email me nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Vee said...

Glad that your Christmas went so well. Nothing like having everyone home for Christmas. How fun to have a grand who paints along with you!

Nita Leger Casey said...

Sure is,he painted with me again today,
Happy New Year Vee!