Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy st Patrick's day

Ryan's beach on Dingle Peninsula
watercolor 8x10
copyrighted 2012
A little bet of Ireland  on this Special day! If you are Irish you will understand it!  I am not but after being married to an Irish man I feel like I am. I painted this scene last year on location when we went there about this time and had a great week there .I call it Ryan's beach but it's not the real name ,it's where they made the film Ryan's daughter year ago in the 70's
so to all my Irish family and friends ,have a great day !
this painting is available for $100.00 email me if you are interested , nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Vee said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Yes, I guess that you are a wee bit Irish, especially today. Does your husband have French cooking or Irish cooking on such a day?

Lovely painting...

Unknown said...

Nice.
Really captures Ireland.

Happy St Patricks Day!

gdeasy@yahoo.com