Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lowell's Acres
watercolor 6x8 (c) 2011
Nita Leger Casey
I had a full day today , walked almost an hour this morning at 6 AM watched the sunrise in Pepperell walking with my friend Pam and Clancy of course , a bit cold at 7 degree , I later went to Yoga for an hour and a half ,I am really liking it! I think it is good for my back problem and very relaxing Then I drove to the Lowell Western avenue Studios had lunch with my friends before going to my own studio and painted most of the afternoon , this was my pick for the day another view of Lowell from the stairwell going to the fourth floor . The Whistler Museum is having a show about Lowell soon , I must think about this , so many interesting scenes to do .
email me if you are interested .nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: