Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sugar Hill village
oil on board 9x12, (c) 2011
Nita Leger Casey
Snowed all day today , so what better time to finish the painting I started at snow camp , specially while I am still in the mood . I knew we couldn't have breakfast club today!
I took a few brakes to shovel, feed my birds ,they ate like no tomorrow , most of the time they was about 10 birds at the feeder all kinds my beautiful cardinals sparrows doves titmouse and more. Then I made my famous crepe batter , posted the recipe on Facebook ,today was the official crepe day in France ,called Chandeleur ! Tim and I just had our crepes for deserts and they were delicious .
I hope I will be able to go to my studio tomorrow , we do have a lot of snow, probably 4 feet on the ground and huge mountains in the yard .
this painting is available ,just email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: