Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Village from Winter's hill
Watercolor 6x8 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
What a wonderful day my friend Priti and I had , we took a drive to Gloucester visited the North Shore art Association , watch a Watercolor demo and the New England Watercolor Society show , just beautiful ! later went to Rocky Neck the oldest art colony, visited some great galleries , the original Emil Gruppe Gallery now occupied by his son Robert was the best , we came out very inspired by all the nice paintings we saw today .The drive home was beautiful a Spectacular sky and Sun set all the way home .Yesterday was also a great day at my studio where I painted this scene of my mini series on the town of Kingfield, Maine
These watercolors are available at a real good price of $ 100.00 matted and certificate of authenticity . email me nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

peinturesetaventures.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful painting....! Helen