Thursday, October 07, 2010

Newburry Street in Fall . sold
watercolor 6x8 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
Wanting to get back into my watercolor mode , I pushed myself today and it felt good , I get very distracted with subjects and medium , always want to do everything ! I was ask today to do a commission of a beautiful farmland scene from there house , the view is beautiful! and would like a watercolor .
The long week end here will be at peak colors looking forward to take lots of photos .
this painting is available , email me nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Nan Johnson said...

This is stunning. Love the lines of the railings & buildings, with the blotches of color from the foliage. The steeple in back is a perfect anchor while the people give it life. Great painting!

Nita Leger Casey said...

Thank you Nancie for the wonderful comments ,always appreciated !