Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Winter path

Pastel 6x8
(C) 2012
Nita Leger Casey
Well winter has arrived in New England, we have a nice white blanket of snow, I do love the look of it ,it has a magical look about it and for a pastel artist, I think it's perfect! It was also perfect for my grandchildren who came over for the Christmas week, being from Maryland they sure had fun going sledding, now as for me I love the look but i don't like to walk on the icy part that comes with it, I did not mind it when I was younger, but now I am always afraid I will fall, the fun of getting older ! Yesterday Clancy and i decided to go for a car ride instead and took some beautiful photos of steams, woods,paths etc.. so i hope to work from then in the week to come, I might go back to some spots to start them as well and finish them at the studio, will see what the weather looks like .
This one is available for $100.00 free shipping in the US. email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: