Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Farmhouse in Dunstable

Miniature watercolor 2,5x3,5
copyrighted 2013
Nita Leger Casey
I was running errands today and no time to go to my studio but on my way back home I decided to take a couple small roads, I am always looking to capture new scenes, I actually drive by this house a lot but mostly see the front of it but by taking this small road I had a different perspective, a very different view and liking  this little red door, with my camera on hand at all times I took a few photos,down the street also took some cows that were so cute !Well tomorrow we are supposed to get more snow so I will again be inspired to continue my snow scenes. Email me if you are interested in this original miniature  nlcasey@charter.net
my miniatures are $25.00  ready to be framed .

No comments: