Thursday, July 08, 2010

"Colonial red "
miniature 2,5x3,5 ACEO copyrighted 2010 sold
Nita Leger Casey
Can't you tell I love red ? it has to be my favorite colors , on my clothes my interiors my paintings , my car, of course that just got me a speeding ticket last fall , I think cops love to stop red cars .
Well we had another very hot day today , actually went to Boston but was too hot to paint there , I stayed in the air conditioned building and sketched some people reading the newspaper , a good exercise to do ounce in a while , I have a small book with me at all times when I am waiting for someone .Tomorrow we are going back to the Hollis common to paint , early before it gets too hot, I think this weather is going to break by Saturday with some rain, we hope all the lawns are brown .
Sunday the big trip to Maine about height hours of driving to my favorite painting spot.
aceo always available comes in a card with a certificate.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I gave you a "Beautiful Blogger" award. Please come over to my site and paste & copy it to your blog. I understand the recipient is to turn around (within a month or so?) and select 10 blogs with a "BB" award. AND, for me the hard part, list 10 things about yourself on your blog. I hope you are honored and not annoyed with my tapping you as a blog I truly enjoy.

Margaret said...

Please do not feel obligated to "tag" 10 other bloggers or to copy & paste the award to your site. Participate if it pleases you and know that I have you listed as one of the blogs I enjoy.