Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"American pride "
Acrylic on board copyrighted , 11x14
Nita Leger Casey
This is a re post of a house I painted on location in a small village of Machais Port in Maine . I go paint there every summer , I will be there next week ! really looking froward my two weeks of painting retreat .
Today it was a brutal hot day in New England went over 100 degree , very hot for us , we are not used to this, I mostly spent time doing some organizing in the gallery and get my art supply ready for the trip.
I would love to find a home for this painting $300.00 email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

I love this one. Scenes like these are one of the reasons I'm so happy I live in Maine. I hope your visit is wonderful.