Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hilton head Island sand dunes
I have been busy these last few days painting walls to finalized my kitchen project ,I am living the trim work for my husband , he is more patient than me not going off the line , I think I am painting on canvas and go all over the place .I did have time to do a daily and relax while doing it ,
of a place I was at few weeks ago on Hilton head Island. I took so many photos to work from ,but it is hard to keep up with all the scenes I want to do ,I do want to do the birds there , hope to do a few this week.
Oil on panel 5x7 , email me if interested nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Nita,
I came across your site....(don't recall how!)....and I am enjoying your lovely artwork. I love how you capture the countryside. It is very whimsical and makes me smile. Beautiful work.
Susan