Monday, June 11, 2007

Cutler fishing boats

I took a day off yesterday , had the pleasure to go with my artist friends to a American Watercolor Society exhibit in Gloucester, MA at the North Shore Art association where the traveling show is making a stop. It's always a pleasure to see the best of the best in watercolor. The weather was also beautiful , the location of the North Shore gallery is such of a beautiful spot, overlooking the harbor of Gloucester, so much history there! I really wanted to paint, I have painted in the area before , it's only about an hour from where I live.

I am posting a watercolor of fishing boats , I painted in Maine in the small village of Cutler
this was painted on location ,this village is very picturesque the fog comes in and out, I love to go there in the summer.
this is 11x14 matted & framed $375.00 email me if interested nlcasey@charter.net
My work is all originals and copyrighted

No comments: