Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Plein Air on Campobello


Going to the ocean last Sunday has made me wanting to go to my favorite place in Maine , this will be at the end of July ,early August when I will joined all my Artist friends , and I certainly can't wait! This past Spring a new group was founded by Micheal Chesley Johnson , called Plein Air Fundy , this will be our first show as a group in the town of Lubec ,exiting!

I have been painting there for fourteen years with The tide Mill Artists , I know the area quite well, with endless places to paint!
8x8 watercolor $100.00 email me if interested, nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Todd Bonita said...

Hi there,
just popping in to see what you're up to and saying hello. Hope you're staying bussy making some masterpieces, the work is looking really good, happy painting,
Todd