Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Winter morning 2011 Sold
miniature watercolor (c) 20100
Nita Leger Casey
Just picked up my brush for the first time in a couple weeks and the first for 2011, the sky looked very pretty this morning right outside my window, after I came back from my morning walk and had a cup of coffee. I had a hard time getting up this morning ,but glad I did I feel i am getting back into a routine . Tim is still not feeling that great the shingle (Zona) is worst than I ever expected for him , I told him he got the platinum plan ! the pain is more than he would like ,I feel bad for him .
I know it's only a miniature , but better than none , miniatures are available for $ 25.00 with card and certificate . email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net.

2 comments:

Nan Johnson said...

I really like this! The colors and the whole mood in it is wonderful. I also like "High water on the pond" - it also has a great feel to it. Love the color palettes in both! Sorry to hear that things have been so hectic - hopefully things will get better in your household very soon.

Nita Leger Casey said...

Thank you Nancie , always nice to get uplifting compliments , things are looking better ,it has to take it's course .
Nita