Friday, January 14, 2011

The Little red fishing shack
Watercolor 8x10 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
After the storm a couple days ago , I went for my usual car ride with Clancy at my side to see some nice fresh snow landscapes in Pepperell, I take the back roads that twist and turns around this area , most people never travel them , only painters and photographer do these things, the cars behind always get mad because I go slow , after a storm they're no place to stop so my blinker is on most of the time so the other can fly by . This little fishing shark sure caught my eye , not the first time ,but I think they must of painted it recently, it's probably two miles from my house .
sometimes we don't have to go far to find a painting ,we all must learn to see the beauty around us, specially in new England .
email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: