Friday, January 07, 2011

Winter morning two
Watercolor miniature ,(C) 2011
Nita Leger Casey
It's cold and sure feel like snow is coming , the morning skies are still beautiful and this one again from my window , of course i should start getting brave and go out to paint it , but choose from my window again ,I am lucky to live on Main Street and have an empty field across the street and two acres in my back yard, in a bad day I can paint many scenes, actually today I let the chickens out enough patches of dry land for them to go and peck , I have a feeling they will be stuck in the coop after tonight's snow storm .
My miniatures come with a beautiful card and a certificate if authenticity and are very reasonable for an original , $25.00 + $1.50shipping . email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: