Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Owls head ,coast of Maine ,miniature watercolor (c) 2009
Nita Leger Casey
Sold
Just came back from Maine , a wonderful two days in the Camden area ,to see snow on the rocky coast was very pretty, all the villages decorated for the holidays ,it looked like a Christmas card everywhere. This was the scene yesterday morning on Owls head a very quint peninsula south of Rockland, I took lots of photos for future work , only had time to do this little one while there.
Our stay at the Inn was wonderful , I recommend this Inn if you are in the area The Hartstone Inn.

I want to wish all my followers and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Nita

1 comment:

Jutta Smarsinski said...

Hello Nita,

I also wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Your paintings are all so wonderful, thanks for sharing on your wonderful blog!

Jutta