Friday, December 04, 2009

Bird condo, watercolor copyrighted by Nita Leger Casey
5x7 watercolor sold
Getting close to the Holiday house tour , we had beautiful weather all week so I was able to do all my decorating outside wearing short sleeve , but now they are announcing a snow storm for tomorrow , the tour is on Sunday ! every room has had a good cleaning and makeover for this special occasion , I have done this before about 8 years ago , so I know what to expect. I remember a couple hundred people came in about four hours . The gallery looks great ! A nice way to show local residents what I do , people are sometimes timid to come in , I have been here as a gallery since 1985 I can believe where the time has gone !
This watercolor is of a rocker on my front porch .
this painting is for sale , just email me




No comments: