Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hartstone Inn , Camden Maine . (c) watercolor by Nita Leger Casey
I think today many backs are broken from all the shoveling done in the North East, we got lucky and only had about three inches .
I am posting this house portrait I have painted before for the Inn Keepers , a beautiful place the Harstone Inn downtown Camden village . We will be going there in the next couple days to get a taste of Maine, go to the museum in Rockland the Farnsworth ,and some last minute shopping .
and visit a few galleries , should be fun !
This painting is sold , it is a good example of my work for a commission , email me for details .

2 comments:

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Holy cow, this is beautiful. My husband grew up in this area and will enjoy seeing this painting, also. I bet he knows where it is, in a heartbeat!

Good job!!!

Madison Moore said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Love this one Nita!
Have a nice holiday and tell Tim the same for me.
Hugs,
Madison