Monday, January 05, 2009

"La boulangerie de Paris " Sold
watercolor 5x7 copyrighted 2009
Part of the day today was going trough all old magazines, papers , articles you save and forget why? a huge trash bag of it , part of my New Year resolution! I will do that all week and hopefully I will fill better and really start some new work that I will get exited about, that's the plan!
Tomorrow we are posting our self portrait , I have worked on that yesterday , portraits are not my thing , i did two of them ,one looks more like me then the other so we will see what I get for reaction . I should really do more ,but I would rather paint a house .
If you visited Paris ,you have seen many boulangeries like this one , I wonder if someone will recognized this one ? email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: