Thursday, January 28, 2016

Maine sky

pastel 6x8 ©
Nita Leger Casey
I didn't paint today, I really wanted too but other commitment that comes in your life and sometimes you have to take a break like going to church to say good bye to a  dear friend who lost her battle with cancer. Then it made me think of Maine and missing the beautiful sky by our place where we have a cabin ,when we close in October ,I  know it will be six months before I see it again, so it is something to look for, we are half way there!
This painting is available ,just email me nlcasey@charter.net 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss using oil pastel. Hello there! You have lovely artworks here in your blog... I have a simple blog http://kuris-lapis.blogspot.com too... Maybe you can also visit... Will be following you at networked blog and this blog...