Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tremont Street Kiosk

Watercolor 8x10 copyrighted 2011
Nita Leger Casey
From my last trip to Boston last week when we went to the International show , when we came out of the Cyclorama ,the sun was  setting on the city, the light was just beautiful,  the people going home from work where creating these long shadows , I think I have recreated that scene !
Tomorrow it's Thanksgiving , I imagine everyone is cooking and baking already , My daughter -in-law will cook the turkey and host our family dinner , I am just making an apple pie .
interested in this painting email me nlcasey@charter.net
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !

2 comments:

Vee said...

God love your daughter-in-law! How wonderful that you're baking an apple pie and enjoying the hospitality of your son's home.

These long shadows...well the light is really lovely all two hours of it between about 1 and 3 in the afternoon. I must need some Vitamin D!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Studio at the Farm said...

Hi Nita. You've captured those long, beautiful shadows so well! And I wish you a lovely Thanksgiving.