Sunday, November 20, 2011

Le village

oil 8x10 copyrighted by Nita Leger Casey
I had a busy week end of mostly Art socializing and not painting , started with a visit to Newburry street ,visited the Copley Society, the Guild of Boston then on to the Cyclorama to the Boston International fine art show , all were great I saw so many beautiful paintings that would take your breath away the prices with it . I was with two other friend so we had a great time , the next day it was the opening at the Wistler house Museum where I had a painting juried in , there again beautiful art work and great friends some I had not seen in years , to end the week end  this afternoon we had a pot luck dinner at the studios ,great food and company ! all this they was no time to paint I did managed a few photos while in town .
this painting would make a nice present for someone  or yourself .$99.00 free shipping in the US
email me nlcasey @charter.net 

No comments: