Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pierre
oil on canvas 6x6 copyrighted
Nita Leger Casey
This Saturday I will be at Seasons at Calmore with a display of my small canvas painting like the rooster one of Pierre and greeting cards , hope the rain will be over by then , it should be a nice day in the beautiful garden of the property, I probably will paint also , if you are in the area of Dunstable MA , stop by and visit. If you are interested with this painting email me nlcasey@charter.net
Pierre was a rooster I raised from couple days old , he grew up to be a feisty rooster , but beautiful .

2 comments:

JM Shaw said...

Hi Nita, It was great to see your studio last weekend!

In addition to working on the sheet designs we talked about I've also been doing these: www.encouragecreations.etsy.com

We took down the www.jmshawdesign.com website, so that link no longer works... the window blinds are now at:
www.maximumblinds.etsy.com

Talk to you soon! Max

Ingrid Christensen said...

I Like him! He's an iconic rooster, and looks darned proud.