Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Maine morning "
pastel 9x12 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
This was a painting I started at our retreat last month ,I was dying to finish it ,but with my busy life it took awhile .
Well yesterday I got the call telling me, I could come and get the key for my new studio, I did not waist any time and went downtown to get it , this morning I cleaned it and tonight moved in it , so I am ready to paint away from my house studio and gallery ,no distraction just paint! it's in an old Mill ,very large windows over looking a canal , 200 artists have studios in it , the mixture of art is very interesting and exiting ,I am probably one of only a few doing traditional work .I also have a few friends in there , it should be fun !
If you are interested in this pastel let me know , only $ 200.00
nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Beth West www.northernskyart.wordpress.com said...

Congratulations on your studio and happy painting.

Margaret said...

This is a lovely painting - love the reds. Enjoy your new studio!