Saturday, May 22, 2010

"At the edge of the garden "
Pastel on paper 8x10 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey

I was invited to paint in a Garden at Seasons at Calmore in Dunstable today, it was a beautiful sunny day , many people came by to visit the gardens and the antique shop who was just featured on the front cover of Early Homes with a wonderful article {Spring issue} , a must see if you are on 113 in Dunstable ,the owner Mary does a wonderful job decorating the shop and gardens and also caries my small work . I painted two pastels witch I think is a wonderful medium to use when painting flowers and gardens , it was great to be plein air painting today ,a warm up for my trip to Maine in two weeks with the Pastels Painters of Maine .
this painting is available , email me nlcasey@charter.net if you are interested

No comments: