Friday, April 23, 2010

"Spring Garden in the city "
miniature watercolor 2,5x3,5
Nita Leger Casey
This is # 3 of my minis of Spring in the city, I almost did not posted this one , I think I overworked it , sometimes you go a step to far , artists never know when to quit! as i wanted these little ones to be light like the Spring colors, otherwise I can paint a watercolor like an oil with tons of details and loose the affect I was after . I painted this early this morning before I went and did some yard work ,now every muscles in my body is hurting from digging turning some flower beds over , good things it's Friday Tim and I will go on our date and I will have a glass of wine ,so I am posting early tonight .
collectors of miniatures if you read this post ,give me a shout .nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: