Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Winter brook ' oil 8x10 on linen (c)2010
Nita Leger Casey
Painted this brook last Sunday after coming back from our drive , these little brooks are all over this area , I actually have one right in the back of my house , of course they are not frozen because of the constant moving water .
I had a nice visit with my artists friends from the Breakfast club today, as we are planning an art show at the Chelsmford library for the month of February ,if you live in the area ,next month check us out!
So sad to see this horrible earthquake disaster in Haiti , you feel so helpless watching this on TV .Hope they get help fast!
If you are interested in this painting email me nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Jutta Smarsinski said...

Nita, there is a fantastic mood in your painting. Great use of color!

Julia

Unknown said...

ein wunderschönes Bild. Die Farben gefallen mir sehr.

Liebe Grüße Werner