Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Let me come in" (c) miniature 2010,
Nita Leger Casey
Having fun still painting small, at least I am painting daily! in a week I will be a snow camp for three days in the white mountains of NH painting in the snow with Stapelton Kearns , I just looked at the list of clothes I should bring , a bit scary ,I guess you have to be prepared to be out all day and your feet to be the most important to keep warm , suggested these special boots , so I think I better go shopping .
I needed to make a card for my son's birthday and this was his old dog Buster, I printed it as a card ,but now I still have the original to sell , email me if you are interested. nlcasey@charter.net , go back a few post to see how i present the cards .

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Nita,
I love all your paintings, but this is the first time I've seen your dog art. I love them too! You are one multi-talented artist!