Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"This old house in Pepperell "
Watercolor 6x8 , copyrighted 2009
This is what a cold winter day looks like in Massachusetts ,This old house is down the street from me , I think I look at it every time I go by, it actually looks nice in the summer also ,it has an old fashion red roof ,but right now it's covered with snow . In this quint town where I live , we have lots of houses like this one , it's probably circa 1885 , it's amazing how they still stand with grace and look beautiful, some more than others , some need a face lift, and some you wonder about if the walls could talk! that is the beauty of New England .
When I first came to this country my biggest shock was the houses were made out of wood , coming from France where everything is made with stone or bricks , little did I know ,how beautiful they were . Email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net
I always accept commissions , just ask!

No comments: