Sunday, September 28, 2008

Morning walk,copyrighted 2008

This was the first time in a long time when I have not blogged everyday,I had a good excuse, my husband and I when to a Military reunion in Hartford Connecticut , we had a wonderful time with old friends and no time to paint ,but I did visit a couple museum in Hartford who where very impressive with wonderful collections. The Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of art was one of them and the Hill-Stead Museum in Farmington , with a collection of Monet, Degas,Cassatt, Manet ,Whistler and more , these paintings have never left the property, they are to stay in the same spot where they have been for the last 100 years, a place to visit if you are in the area
miniature 2,5x3,5 of a local walk Email if interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: