Sunday, July 06, 2008

House Portrait Commission,copyrighted 2008
We had a wonderful fourth of July week end with the family , parade fire works and all.
I have been quite busy also with two new chickens "Rhode Island reds "I adopted them a few days ago , the only thing is my old ones are not happy about it and they are making their life miserable , I feel bad , my husband says they have to go through it the pecking order , yesterday one had enough of the abuse and flew out of the coop and ran away with the rooster next door, it was actually funny!I think I am going to have to start another blog with just chicken stories , you know like ," War Stories ".
Just have been working on a commission due tomorrow. 16x20 watercolor
if you are interested in something similar for a present for someone , Email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: